Money in Motion is a basic financial literacy program developed by the American Center for Credit Education.
The goals of Money in Motion are:
- To show you how to make a budget, improve your credit and credit score, and handle your finances responsibly
- To provide you with information you can use to make smart financial decisions
- To provide you with information about credit counseling and other assistance when you have financial problems
Through Money in Motion, you will learn about:
- The key to getting ahead financially
- Setting and reaching financial goals
- How to make a budget
- Financial records you should keep
- How to use improve your credit score and use credit wisely
- How to get a copy of your credit report
- The steps to take when you find yourself in financial trouble
Applying the financial information in Money in Motion will help you achieve financial health and reach your goals.